11.9.07

though my world may fall apart.

Satan has a funny way of tripping us up. Tearing apart things that were never meant to be torn apart, attacking us at the very core of who we are, throwing things our way that hurt so much you want to give up.
God has a funny way of lifting us up. Building up things that were torn down, protecting the very core of who we are, giving us armor to deflect the hurt, He holds us when we want to give up.
We serve a God that never gives up on us. We serve a God that has already paid the ultimate price. I needed to be reminded of that. I need to be seeking Him, trusting Him. Totally depend on Him, even though my world may fall apart all around me, though things seem so deep that I can't walk through them. I lay myself down at Daddy's feet, rest assured in His promises, let Him hold me and see the hurt. I hold onto His promises. His promises that NO weapons formed against me will prosper.

I have amazing friends. I have an amazing family. The Lord has definitely shown me that today…
We can't give up. God has already paid for this race we're on…why give up now?
Why not stand up strong, stand in the gap for those who cannot fight, who HAVE given up all hope.

When all loves fail we need to return to our first Love. Love that NEVER fails, steadfast, huge, mighty, beautiful, passionate, UNFAILING love. Why wouldn't we seek him???

I am thankful I have friends that remind me I cannot fix things. I can't solve problems. All I can do is seek my Jesus, the Lover of my soul. That's it. That's all I can do. Love God, and love people…not fix problems. I will wait on Him! I will be patient and trust that He who has promised IS faithful!

There are so many people in my life that are hurting, that are at the end of their rope…I know many of you reading this are there too…This Scripture was read this morning at church during offering…and it spoke right to my heart, and it is my prayer over situations in my life right now…

PSALM 20

May the Lord answer you in the day of trouble!
May the name of the God of Jacob protect you!
May he send you help from the sanctuary
And give you support from Zion!
May he remember all your offerings
And regard with favor your burnt sacrifices!

May he grant you your heart's desire
And fulfill your plans!
May we shout for joy over your salvation,
And in the name of our God set up our banners!
May the Lord fulfill all your petitions!

Now I know that the Lord saves his anointed;
He will answer him from his holy heaven
With the saving might of his right hand.
Some trust in chariots and some in horses,
But we trust in the name of the Lord our God.
They collapse and fall,
But we rise and stand upright!


Lord,
I pray victory over every situation! I raise your banner of joy, peace, love, breakthrough over your anointed servants! I thank you for your might, I thank you that you never leave us or forsake us, I thank you that you are a tower where the righteous can run and be safe! I thank you for being a daddy that loves his kids so much that he never gives up.
Send help from your House, give support, Lord! Let us see glimpses of what you have in store, Lord. Give us hope, give us peace…
Thank you for being bigger than us. Thank you for speaking things into existence, and for giving us the same power. I speak life, hope, redemption, restoration, strength, trust, and love into this situation! LORD THANK YOU FOR BEING SO GOOD!
Amen.

I'm not going to accept defeat.
I'm not going to accept anything less than complete victory.
I'm going to fight until the battle is complete.
I'm going to stand in the gap, I'm going to stand in the frontline.
Let us put on the WHOLE armour of God.
Why would we start a day without it???
God has given us the armour,
Let's put it on and be the army of the Lord!
Let's not be afraid to show the real us, and let God see into us.
Give God control, let Him decide the strategies in which you fight…
Don't fight these battles without Him.

Lay down pride.
Cast down your idols!

Let's rise up,
How come Satan is allowed any room for victory.
Let's be ready to put him in his place.
How dare we even accept him to reign over situations.
There is no room for him.
There is no room for darkness.
There is no room for defeat.
There is no room for tears, hurt, anger, confusion, frustration.

We're not alone. We are heirs with Christ, servants of the most high God, children of a KING! Let's accept His grace and favor, and know that He is in control…I'm having to completely learn how to trust Him anew…It's amazing. Let's give Him complete control.

This is for everyone who feels weary, worn down, and defeated….

Love you all.

hannah

No comments: